High Definition Portable Electronic Magnifier with OCR
- PC and Mac compatible – displays full, high resolution image in full-screen or split-screen mode.
- High Definition video camera delivers image at 60 fps and 720p resolution.
- Camera rotates permitting distance viewing, document reading and self-viewing modes.
- Connects to a monitor or a computer/laptop through the built-in.
- HDMI and USB 3.0 connectors.
- The system is easily folded and deployed in seconds. Includes two carrying cases (for use with or without a laptop).
- Latest technology includes: ultra-fast USB 3.0 and HDMI for connecting directly to a monitor (no computer).
- Records video and audio when used with a PC or Mac.
- Increased line-of-sight. The periscope function provides extra height for distance viewing.
- OCR/Text to Speech option available for PC only at this time.
Other MagniLink MLS Student Systems
- For use with HD monitor only, refer to model MLS-M02
- If OCR is not required, refer to model MLS-CM02
- DockingStation accessory
When recommending the MLS-CM03, which of the following capabilities are essential to your client’s needs?
- High Definition with 720p resolution
- PC and Mac computer compatible with split screen
- Convertible to desktop CCTV with DockingStation
- Split screen with line markers and windowing in both X and Y directions
- Focal lock for the sharpest image when hand writing
- Media recording with playback: record lectures and seminars
- Reads printed material aloud – OCR
All MagniLink HD models are listed on the California SPS-AT database.
MagniLink S (MLS-CM03) connected to a Macbook
Pro, running MagniLink iMax software. Note the minimal footprint.